SRmedia Digital advises clients at key stages in the digital product lifecycle:
- Defining new products and services
- Evaluating vendors and existing solutions
- Building proofs-of-concept, prototypes and minimum viable products
- Setting up efficient workflows, production systems and delivery pipelines
- Launching products and continuously reviewing performance to enhance them
- Retooling products that underperform
SRmedia Digital Publishing was founded in 2011 by principal consultant Stuart Rohrer, internet producer and product executive, who has launched pioneering digital services at The Washington Post, The New York Times Company, News Corp., Cablevision’s Rainbow Media (now AMC Networks) and media startups including HealthiNation, the venture-backed video network.
Contact Stu to arrange a content audit or consulting assignment tailored to your needs.
SRmedia Digital Publishing also develops and incubates original properties for passionate niche audiences in arts & entertainment, health care, online education and other consumer interests. Always on the lookout for new partners and ideas, so get in touch!