SRmedia typically advises clients at key stages in the lifecycle of their digital products:
- Defining new products and services
- Building proofs-of-concept, prototypes and minimum viable products
- Setting up efficient production systems, delivery pipelines and workflows
- Launching and continuously enhancing new products
- Reviewing analytics and retooling products that underperform
SRmedia Digital Publishing was founded in 2011 by principal consultant Stuart Rohrer, internet producer and product executive, who has launched pioneering digital services at The Washington Post, The New York Times Company, News Corp., Cablevision’s Rainbow Media (now AMC Networks) and media startups including venture-backed video network HealthiNation.
Contact Stu to arrange a content audit or consulting assignment tailored to your needs.
SRmedia Digital Publishing also develops and incubates original properties for passionate niche audiences in arts & entertainment, health care, online education and other consumer interests. Always on the lookout for new partners and ideas, so get in touch!